Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love the ones you're with!

It's Valentines weekend, and we've got big plans here.  

[valengfairy002a.jpg]
image courtesy of the Graphics Fairy

Betsy & Mama are headed to storytime at Barnes & Noble this morning, where the story will focus on Chinese New Year.  It's a great time to get out of the house and escape the RAIN....
and someone gets to eat a cookie while the story is being read.  
I call that a win-win.  
Last week, she was given a chocolate graham cracker and I was completely unprepared~ having left the wipes at home.  By the end of the story, she looked alot like this....


but with a smile!


yep, that's more like it.

This morning, I surprised my Valentine with a day off.  He doesn't have to do a thing, except get a massage that I scheduled for him... and have dinner with me at a fancy shmancy restaurant that we've been eyeing for the last few months, but haven't gotten around to trying.  


Betsy & I will be making cupcakes and cookies today 
to give to the Nanny and our neighbors.  
I think it's going to be a great day. 
I am a very lucky girl.  


I've got two great Valentines.
xoxo

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, with plans big or small.  Love the ones your with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment